Forklift Truck Driving, Transport / Warehouse Manager
EUR9.55 to EUR13.92 per hour
LLOP license, free parking
Andover Business Park
Job Titles: Warehouse Operative- Night Shift-10pm-6am
Location: Andover Business Park, Hampshire
Pay Rate: £9.55 increasing to £11.43p/h after 12 weeks (£13.92 weekends)!
Contract Term: Temporary (Temp to Perm opportunities)
Working Times: 37.5 hours per week
You must be available to work any 5 days out of 7
- Fully paid on-site training
- Fully paid one day course and test to gain Low Level Order Picker (LLOP) license
- Weekly pay
- Overtime paid for all hours worked beyond 37.5 hours
- Secure car park and bike storage on-site
- Automatic entry and consideration for Blue Arrow`s monthly Superstars recognition scheme
We have Warehouse Operative roles on a temporary-to-permanent basis at one of our major client`s distribution centres in Andover, picking and packing in ambient, chilled and freezer environments.
As the UK`s largest mutual business owned by over 6 million customers, they`re passionate about your local communities and love to support local charities and good causes through their Community Fund. With a food store in every UK postal area, they have 2,800 stores nationwide and you`ll be part of their 74,000 strong team of employees.
Will this role suit me?
You don`t need any previous experience, just a good level of conversational English and the ability to focus under pressure within strict Health and Safety guidelines will help you succeed. You`ll be part of a company that supports British farmers as well as local producers of the developing world who have long-standing commitments to Fairtrade.
The nearest public transport to Andover Business Park is a bus stop about 15 minutes away. Full secure car park and an on-site bike storage are available to all staff. If driving, we are just off the A303 with great links to Andover / Salisbury/ Basingstoke / Southampton and Winchester. For those without transportation means, lift shares are encouraged on-site and available on rotas.
- Work in a temperature controlled environment- Ambient, chill and freezer-paid additional 31p
- Pick items using a voice activated pick system
- Operate LLOP
- Personally maintain and support wider team to ensure high standards of housekeeping and Health & Safety is conducted at all times
- Achieve pick rate targets set for the team- 90%
- Contribute to performance and productivity targets set for staff
- Remain focused under pressure in a time-sensitive environment
Please apply now for a chat regarding the position