Driver, Heavy Goods Vehicle Driver, HGV Drivers, Hiab Driver, LGV (HGV) Class 2 Drivers, LGV Drivers
EUR12 per hour
Bonuses when permanent
Burton on Trent
Blue Arrow have an exciting opportunity for a HGV Class 2 Driver with HIAB to work for our client at their new branch in Burton upon Trent
Salary when permanent £25,000 + annual bonus.
Responsibilities and Duties
- In your role as HGV Driver you will be responsible for multi drop deliveries to customers in the local area, providing top quality customer service. - The role involves driving the Class 2 HGV vehicles and suitable candidates must have previois HIAB experience.
Qualifications and Skills
- HIAB certification and experience is required but full training will be given - Class 2 licence, digital tachograph card and up to date CPC training required - A knowledge of the building industry and building products would be a advantageous
As a HGV driver you are the face of our client to many of their customers and as such you should be:
- Of smart appearance - Have a positive, friendly and helpful manner - Be enthusiastic, hardworking and have a positive attitude
Benefits In return, you can be a part of the UK`s largest independent Builders Merchant and winner of many industry awards. Some of the benefits they offer include:
- A competitive pay package - Generous discretionary bonus scheme - People orientated culture - Substantial staff discounts - Training and development opportunities - Holiday scheme which rewards length of service - Uniform - Immediate start and much more…
This is a full time permanent role for successful applicants.
- HGV Driving: 1 year (Required)
Monday to Friday 8:00am to 17:30pm with a requirement to work a fee hours Saturday am to cover customer requirements
Apply today for immediate interview, or text HIAB TO 07738 500690.