Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for HGV Class 1 drivers for a well-established Burton client of Blue Arrow.
You will be working for a brewery distribution centre you will be trunking goods to different distribution centres and other company sites around the UK. There is no store deliveries just straight forward trunking to RDC and NDC, no Hand Ball involved. Hours to suit drivers.
The site operates 7 days a week 24hrs a day so we can comfortably supply drivers preferred start time and shift pattern weather it is part time or full time.
Requirements - Class 1 HGV Drivers - Trunking
- Hold valid a Class 1 C+E License - No more than 6 points (No DD`s, DR`s, TT`s or IN`s) - Hold valid Tacho and CPC cards
(LTD) - Class 1 HGV Drivers - Trunking
- Mon to Fri after 03.00- £13.25 per hour - Mon to Fri after 15.00- £14.25 per hour - Saturdays - £16.25 per hour - Sundays - £17.25 per hour
(PAYE) - Class 1 HGV Drivers - Trunking
- Mon to Fri after 03.00- £11.25 per hour - Mon to Fri after 15.00- £12.25 per hour - Saturdays - £13.25 per hour - Sundays - £15.25 per hour
Benefits for Working for Blue Arrow:
- All Blue Arrow HGV Drivers qualify for free CPC Courses
- Weekly Hours Competitive salary - No multi-drops - Instant access to Blue Arrow`s online training portal - Instant access to online retail discounts
- Automatic entry and consideration for Blue Arrow`s monthly Superstars recognition scheme
To Apply for this role please press the apply now button or alternatively call 01283 537660 or text “hgv1” to 07881 333336 for more information